Plato Partnership are inviting interested buy-side and sell-side firms to join Plato as Strategic Partners. There are no eligibility criteria other than interested firms must be buy-side or sell-side firms (regardless of location). Becoming a Strategic Partner is also an option for those buy-side firms that do not wish to become founder members or buy-side firms that do not meet the Buy-side Founder Member eligibility criteria.
Strategic Partners have the opportunity to provide representatives to join the three core Plato Partnership groups, alongside Plato buy-side and sell-side founder member firms, that drive Plato’s thought leadership for board decision making.
- Plato Strategic Initiatives Group aims to identify issues and opportunities to improve equity market structure and develop solutions in cooperation with industry providers that benefit all market participants.
- Plato’s Market Innovator (MI3) programme identifies and agrees market structure research topics and sponsors independent academic research on these topics to identify better ways of executing trades, lowering costs and improving the quality of processes required to support the execution lifecycle.
- Turquoise Plato Expert Group aims to deliver market model enhancements to improve equity block liquidity and deliver increased efficiencies in anonymous equity block trading.
This is an opportunity for buy-side and sell-side firms to have significant influence in shaping equities market structure developments, broaden market structure knowledge through collaboration and insights on a diverse range of topics, build stronger industry relationships and extend networks with significant buy and sell-side industry participants and industry service providers and gain first mover advantage in utilising Plato delivered capabilities.
Strategic partner firms will be required to sign a Plato NDA in order to attend the core Plato Partnership groups.
Membership fee information: £5,000 + VAT p.a. for sell-side firms and £2,000 + VAT p.a. for buy-side firms to contribute to the costs of administrating Plato.
Timeframes for indicating interest in becoming a Strategic Partner:
- Indications of interest open: Friday 1st April 2022
- Deadline for indications of interest to be received: n/a
- Please note that while there are no eligibility criteria for buy-side and sell-side firms wishing to become Strategic Partners, the Plato board must admit each firm based on our board process for new members admission.
To indicate your interest in becoming a Strategic Partner please fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Online indication of interest member form: